WELCOME WORLD!!!!

HELLO WORLD AND WELCOME TO THE FRESH ATTACK!!! GET READY TO BE ZAPPED INTO MY WORLD OF THE BEST MUSIC,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,ETC. I JUST WANT TO HELP INFECT THE WORLD WITH MUSIC AND LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT GREAT MUSIC STILL LIVES ON!!!! GOOD MUSIC IS HEALTHY FOR THE SOUL,AND IS PART OF OUR DAILY NUTRITION!!! SO SIT BACK,RELAX,AND WELCOME TO THE FRESH ATTACK!!!

I'm Wassup!! =]

My photo
Pasadena, Ontario, and Los Angeles, California, United States
Hey wassup world!!! My name is Didi B.aka LAdy FreSh aka Ling-D!! I am a young college kid and is majoring in Pre-Med. Bout to be the world's GREATEST doctor soon!!!lol!!! I am a MAD Hip Hop Fiend!!! I like all types of music (excluding Country), but I mainly prefer hip hop. I like writing poetry and like writing stories.Thatz one of the factors that keep me sane from all these degradeable haters in today's atmosphere. Im really a kool kat just down for the adventure of success ya dig? So check out my blog and follow me!!! =]

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beyonce's Drops The Album "4" Today




So Ladies and Gentleman, it has arrived!!!! B's new album titled "4" is in the building, and its rocking every department right now!!!! lol!!! Go check out her hard work, and amazing voice!!!! She has artists such as Kanye West, and Andre 3000 featured on it. It's too dope, and I can see why her and Jay-Z match,...they are Perfectionists!! So enjoy everyone!!!!!
















Beyonce "4" Zip Download

No comments:

Post a Comment