WELCOME WORLD!!!!

HELLO WORLD AND WELCOME TO THE FRESH ATTACK!!! GET READY TO BE ZAPPED INTO MY WORLD OF THE BEST MUSIC,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,ETC. I JUST WANT TO HELP INFECT THE WORLD WITH MUSIC AND LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT GREAT MUSIC STILL LIVES ON!!!! GOOD MUSIC IS HEALTHY FOR THE SOUL,AND IS PART OF OUR DAILY NUTRITION!!! SO SIT BACK,RELAX,AND WELCOME TO THE FRESH ATTACK!!!

I'm Wassup!! =]

My photo
Pasadena, Ontario, and Los Angeles, California, United States
Hey wassup world!!! My name is Didi B.aka LAdy FreSh aka Ling-D!! I am a young college kid and is majoring in Pre-Med. Bout to be the world's GREATEST doctor soon!!!lol!!! I am a MAD Hip Hop Fiend!!! I like all types of music (excluding Country), but I mainly prefer hip hop. I like writing poetry and like writing stories.Thatz one of the factors that keep me sane from all these degradeable haters in today's atmosphere. Im really a kool kat just down for the adventure of success ya dig? So check out my blog and follow me!!! =]

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hip HOp IS,....(POEM)


What is Hip Hop?
The definition of this word is undefinable
Uncontainable, trapped between beats and rhythms of life.
There is no defining meaning to describe such an era that inspires our youth today,
For it is a emotional release and a path of freedom coming our way.
Now don't quote me, this is just from my eyes and from my cries,
Sorrow and forgiveness fulfills the lyrics being displayed on the radio
A new warrior with a mic rises everyday with a competitive flow.
Sedge wick and Cedar is where the birth was given and fore told,
To diss an MC in front of an audience back in the day was a way of being bold.
The tunes intertwine with the struggles, triumphs, accomplishments, and obstacles of life.
For the videos we display portray our way of living life.
If there was ever a message rappers were tryna get across it be to follow your own,
To sum of us, hip hop is our only home.
Now I'm not saying hip hop is shelter for me,
But for some its the sequel to life, maybe even a trilogy.
The epic proportions to break down this word would unravel everything we put together to help build this dynasty up to what it is,
This industry is an art and mosque to the way that we live.
It perspires motivation and confliction,
But the message is so deep that hip hop becomes an addiction.
If there was ever an escape from all the bad, hip hop would be on the list next to Christianity,
And I'm not talking about the hip hop that makes you lose your insanity.
I'm talking about the real shit that makes you open your eyes and say "Damn"
The shit that is difficult but yet so easy to actually understand.
So what is hip hop?
Is it a being,and art, an object, or a fad?
Well my answer to that is that hip hop is,.. Me & you.

No comments:

Post a Comment